After two digital editions, the annual semantic interoperability conference will be completely physical at the Square Meeting Center in Brussels!
This year’s topic is “SEMIC: Data Spaces in an Interoperable Europe.” The conference is organised by the Interoperability Unit of DIGIT of the European Commission, in collaboration with the Czech Presidency of the Council of the EU.
The central focus of #SEMIC2022 revolves around the implementation of data spaces, bringing together concrete use cases from both the public and the private sector.
#SEMIC2022 will offer support in overcoming obstacles in implementing data spaces and will clarify how interoperability within and across sectors can be achieved.
- Success stories: Concrete data stories from different Member States will demonstrate how aggregated data can play a key role in gathering business intelligence and risk management processes.
- Use cases: Parallel sessions will present technical deep dives based on use cases and semantic specifications.
- Knowledge sharing: High-profile policy makers will talk about their experience in the sharing & reuse of data
- Academic angel: Novel academic research will be showcased at the Interoperability Academy Speaking Corner
- Networking: And meeting your next business partner or colleague in the semantic domain will be again easier thanks to the extensive networking possibilities at the physical event.
Save your spot today and take part in this exciting event! To register, please click on the button below.
In 2021, we welcomed nearly 600 participants from all around the world to the second digital edition of SEMIC! The theme was “Human Centric Data Spaces – Powered by Interoperability”.
Policy makers, IT practitioners and researchers discussed how data sets can be exchanged between data providers and consumers, while protecting EU ethical and legal aspects, ensuring human centricity, and using emerging technologies.
The full conference can be relived in its entirety here.